Sādhanā – Yogaḥ Philosophy
Sādhanā (Sanskrit साधना), is a discipline undertaken in the pursuit of a goal. It is a generic term coming from the yogic tradition and it refers to any spiritual practice that is aimed at progressing the sādhaka (seeker, practitioner) towards the very ultimate expression of his or her life in this reality: the state of Yogaḥ. This what we delve into with you in this course.
Whether you already have an existing ‘Sādhanā‘ or whether you’d like to deepen yours with a deep perspective, mentoring and a group to do this with, this is the course for you. The modules you find here also feature in our Yogaḥ Teacher Training of 200 hours, which includes certification and a two-week retreat to India.
What will you learn?
This programme is a transformational journey within yourself, a process which translates Yogaḥ philosophy into your everyday life. With the guidance of world class teachers: Divya Prabha (formerly know as Lucy Guest) and Irene van der Post-Nutter, throughout this guided process you will:
- Manifest this knowledge within yourself through these ancient practices, rather than merely imparting knowledge or information for you to take in.
- Experience and understand the fundamentals of Yogaḥ.
- Comprehend the key aspects of Mahayogaḥ: the combination of Haṭhayogaḥ, Mantrayogaḥ, Layayogaḥ & Rajayogaḥ.
- Understand the 8 limbs of Yogaḥ and how to apply them to your life.
- Gain a better understanding about life and how to live peacefully in society.
- Get closer to your true Self, understand what you want and clarify your life goals.
- Gain tools and skills that will help you keep improving your practice for the long term, as your classes are a reflection of your personal practice.
- Gain more peace of mind whilst developing Self-trust and intuition.
Suggested donation for this course was 180 EUR being the pilot version. Please see our financial philosophy page for more information.
This donation included:
- This course (materials)
- 9 live webinars
- access to study group
- lifetime mentoring by the teachers
- 10% discount on our yoga retreats
- 1:1 session with one or both of the teachers after completion of your course
Thank you to all students for having joined us on this amazing yoga philosophy journey!!